September 1st, 2013
- Dont give way.. EVER
- Minor accident — Dont accept that you were wrong.. Never
- Major accident — RUN!
- In the fast speed lane dont expect a taxi to give you way. move to the slow speed lane and TAKEOVER
- Whenever there is a car in front of you with a woman driver, honk as much as you can to confuse her – if she is not impressed and fail to notice – go as close as possible and do the headlight dipper – — still no response—- takeover her car from the wrong side with a sharp cut…. look in the backview mirror.. she is looking.. Grinnnn.. she has noticed!
- On the one way road always go the “other” way.. its is expected and accepted
- If there are “things”.. often referred as pedestrians trying to cross the road.. speed up.. faster… dont let them cross
- Car STOPS in the middle of the road situation: A man driver will get honking, angry looks, some will go as far as suggesting a couple of things for your immediate family members…… A woman driver will get 10 “bhais” per minute to help the car start again.
- Technically when 4 lanes are allowed on a road.. you can make a 5th. 6th and even 7th lane.. its flexible
- Life is too short to indicate where and when you are turning.
- Beware of three “Things” that can do anything on the road 1. Motorbikes, 2. Taxis, 3. Khota Gari
- Texting during driving a car is one thing…. texting while “driving” the bike is the next level indeed
- Parking is not a issue, park anywhere conveniently (Courtesy Gull Zeba)
- In Lahore – Its not a miracle when a Riskshaw Driver pushes the car with his foot (while he drives the rikshaw)
- If you have not driven behind a Ching Chi atleast once in your life you dont know the meaning of staring